If you haven’t heard already, Google recently launched a new marketing suite that was created to help busy marketing professionals improve their digital marketing results. Called Google Analytics 360 Suite, the new offering integrates tools that enable you to better understand your online audiences by giving you greater insight into marketing data.
This suite doesn’t come a moment too soon. According to a survey conducted by Google and Forrester Research, 84% of marketers believe that their data sources lack sufficient integration. Google Analytics 360 Suite is designed to help address this common challenge by linking platforms to allow users to seamlessly transfer data between six programs contained in the suite.
Analytics have become an essential part of achieving digital marketing goals. However, there has been the ongoing challenge of integration. Because of this, Google set out to build a new solution that would enable a 360 view of the customer journey, provide greater insights and offer better sharing of these insights to support cross-functional goals and better decision-making. Alas, we now have Google 360 Suite.
How It Works
Google Analytics 360 Suite consists of six products, four of which are new, that support sharing of data and insights:
- Google Audience Center 360 – This data management platform can help you understand your customers and find more of them across channels, devices and campaigns.
- Google Data Studio 360 – Provides data analysis and visualization to integrate data across all of the suite products, as well as other data sources. You can create reports and dashboards using this product, too.
- Google Optimize 360 – A website testing and personalization product to help deliver better experiences. Using the product, you can show consumers multiple variations of your site, depending on what best works for them.
- Google Tag Manager 360 – Empowers you to make better decisions by gathering site information.
- Google Analytics 360 (formerly called GA Premium) – This product is still being rolled out, but will serve as the tool to analyze customer data from multiple touchpoints and can be integrated with Google ad products.
- Google Attribution 360 (formerly called Adometry) – Enables analysis of performance across channels, devices and systems to help support smart marketing investments and budget allocation.
Currently, Google Analytics 360 Suite is in limited BETA. It is expected to be fully launched in the 3rd quarter.
Leave a reply below.